Stay in the home you love
Trained and trusted Goodwin carers can help you with a range of tasks in the home and out in the community.
We have plenty of services so you can stay at home for longer. Choose from as much, or as little, support as you need.
For information on how to access home care and to start receiving services, contact us now on
(02) 6175 5650Download the ACT and Surrounding Regions home care brochure Download the South Coast home care brochure
Our philosophy is to ‘do with’ not ‘do for’ so our clients always feel empowered, respected and capable.
People you can trust
Goodwin carers undergo a rigorous background and quality check and will help you with your home care needs.
Each carer has achieved, or is currently working towards, a Certificate III Individual Support. Goodwin also provides additional training including training from Dementia Australia.
Goodwin carers are:
• Honest, respectful, and reliable
• Well trained and multi-skilled
• Employed by Goodwin and not externally contracted
• Professional and dedicated
Options to receive temporary home care for a short duration.
Short term care can be helpful if you primary carer is away or needs a break, if you are recovering from an injury or surgery and much more.
Understanding finance – how much does home care cost?
The size and cost of your home care can depend on:
- Your Government-subsidised contribution
- Your contribution as determined by Government income testing
- The services you wish to receive
- The hours of service you wish to receive
- Your basic daily care fee
- Your hardship supplement (if applicable)
- And potentially other factors.
Because of these factors, there is no one-size-fits-all price that can be applied to everyone. However, if you’re interested in private services, we can provide you with a quote based on your needs.
Virtual Support Program
Commonwealth Home Support Program clients can enjoy extra lifestyle benefits with our Virtual Support Program. From book clubs and museum tours, to trivia, exercise and meditation, there’s a huge range of opportunities at your fingertips. And it can all be experienced from the comfort of your own home.
Pictured: program members on a virtual journey through the Botanical Gardens in Canberra.
Call (02) 6175 5650 to learn more.
Our Home Care App
Goodwin home care clients can manage their service schedules via their mobile phone, with a custom-designed app created by leading software provider Hayylo.
You can receive an SMS link to download the app by contacting the home care team on (02) 6175 5650